- Join Us in Orlando, Florida for DEMA Show 2017 taking place November 1-4th! Bill Beard’s Booth # 2629 and we’ll give you all the facts.
- Non Divers Costa Rica Vacations Or What Do They Do While You Are Enjoying Some Of The World’s Best Scuba Diving?
- travelers have already started planning their next memorable getaway experience. Each and every traveler looks for different things to make their vacations memorable. For those who love adventure, the great outdoors and exploration, Costa Rica is the ideal choice for a vacation getaway. When they visit Costa Rica, travelers can stay at the beach, mountain, rain forest or combine the three and enjoy all the activities that the areas have to offer them.
- Arenal Volcano: Bill Beard’s Travelers who want to take a stunning look at nature can do so by visiting the many astounding volcanoes that are in the area. The Irazu Volcano and the Poas Volcano are two great choices, but the Arenal Volcano is certainly the king of them all. The volcano stands at over 5,000 feet and is the country’s most active volcano. Now, while it is resting, visitors can see this astounding natural wonder, hike along its base, and appreciate its beauty.
Hot springs: GetAways Resort Management knows that one of the greatest joys of any vacation is that they give travelers a chance to get away from it all and find quiet relaxation. One of the best ways to do this is by visiting one of the many hot springs that are found in Costa Rica. Nestled at the bases of volcanoes like the Arenal, these hot springs are the perfect place to relax, rejuvenate, and take in a lovely view of the surrounding scenery. There are a variety of hot springs in the area, so travelers are sure to find one that suits them perfectly.
Manuel Antonio National Park: Costa Rica is truly a nature lover’s paradise and one of the best places to see amazing flora and fauna is at this national park. The Manuel Antonio Park features beautiful beaches along the Pacific Coast, as well as lush forests to explore, mangrove swamps, lagoons, and 12 small isles. It is also home to 109 mammal species, as well as 184 different kinds of birds, allowing the animal lover the perfect opportunity to see monkeys swinging in the trees or whales in the water. Bill Beard highly recommends this park as the ideal spot for nature lovers.
- Sublimely beautiful Costa Rica has something for everyone. The treats range from exciting adventure to leisurely relaxation, and everything in between that we can add to your diving package. Furthermore, tourists can sample the laid-back national lifestyle that ticos (the name the Costa Ricans call themselves) refer to as ‘Pura Vida’ – ‘pure life’: no stress, no hassle. All this, combined with unsurpassed natural beauty and a developed and accommodating tourist industry, makes Costa Rica a wonderful place to visit and vacation.
Our agents can set up the all inclusive or al a carte vacation package and itinerary you want throughout the country. There is no charge for our service and we’ll save you money and lots of time and you’ll get the vacation you want.*We have a wonderful NEW DVD, it is 23 minutes: LEARN MORETo see all the adventure tours that Bill Beard’s operates Throughout Costa Rica: CLICK HEREBill Beard’s Costa Rica has privately escorted tours and first class accommodations throughout the country that may be added to other packages.We arrange everything in advance, so you can relax and enjoy your vacation.
For single, triple, quad or group rates, contact our agents.
Our Reservation Office Is Located In La Fortuna, Costa Rica In The Shadow Of Arenal Volcano, behind the Catholic Church, Near The World Famous Hot Springs.
Sign up for our Latest Newsletter & Adventure Travel Deals
- IMPORTANT NOTE – Please be advised that every reasonable effort has been made to keep all prices up to date and free of errors or omissions. Prices and policies from our vendors and the Costa Rican government are subject to change without notice. Invoices will be issued at the time of booking to confirm all final rates and offers.