Colorado River Rafting tour combo, excitement for the entire family. Enjoy the beautiful gardens and the majestic creation of the canyon. You will enjoy a full day of exciting adventure activities of horseback riding, white water tubing, zip line canopy, rappelling, climbing a natural rock wall through the impressive Canyon of the Colorado River. Experience a Canopy Tour mixed with observation platforms and hanging bridges that will make the trip.
What to Expect
Begin your day with some horseback riding in the morning as you explore and enjoy the view of Rincón de la Vieja Volcano lowlands. Your ride will be followed with zip-line canopy tour through the dry forest with 9 lines and 14 platforms crossing the Colorado Canyon, plus expert guides help you to rappel and rock climb up the canyon wall. All of this takes place above spectacular views of the breath-taking canyon which has been carved over the years by the waters of the Colorado River.
You will enjoy a hot lunch before embarking on a challenging tubing trip on the Rio Colorado, and at the end you can relax with warm, volcanic mud and enjoy a soak in therapeutic hot pools! After you rinse off, you can change into your dry clothing before returning to your Beach Hotel.
NOTE: DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING ON THE TOUR YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO LOSE IN THE RIVER OR CANYON
Duration: 8.5 hours including transportation to and from activity
Schedule: Departs Daily with a minimum of 2 persons
LEVEL – EASY: Dec – July / Minimum Age 8
– MODERATELY CHALLENGING: Aug – Nov / Minimum Age 5
- Adults: $155
- Children: $ 140 (ages 5 to 12)
- Transportation to and from selected Guanacaste Hotels
NOTE: Some locations may have additional pick up fees.
May stop at multiple hotels before or after your pickup and drop-off times
- Horseback Riding, White-water Tubing Tour, Zip-Line, Rappel, Rock Climbing Wall, Volcanic Mud & Thermal pools
- Experienced Local Bilingual Guide
WHAT TO BRING:
- Swimsuit & Clothing suitable for horseback riding & hiking
- Adventure sandals, tennis shoes, or light hiking boots
- Waterproof Camera or Video if you have a lanyard to attach
NOTE: You are responsible for loss or damage that may result to your camera gear
- Change of Clothes and Towel
- Rain Poncho
- Cash to tip guides
- Spirit of adventure, sense of humor and a smile