and San Juan is Not The Capitol – All of our readers know this, so please don’t take it as an insult. However in our travels we meet people that think just that. I guess we are lucky that they haven’t discovered what we know, that Costa Rica is a vibrant, beautiful country in Central America, the capitol is San Jose and we all love her dearly.
I suppose we can’t keep it a secret forever since Costa Rica is ranked number one for best winter vacations according to the report of U.S. News Report. ” its charm lies in its people, lush rainforest, beautiful beaches, and wildlife“.
Where else can you go from the Pacific Ocean beaches to the rain forest, to the dry plains of Guanacaste in under an hour? I only know one place and that is Costa Rica. You can even toss in the Hot Springs, mud baths and whitewater river rafting if you wish and make it a day.
Family travel is on the up-swing in Costa Rica and there are many good reasons for that:
- Close proximity to the U.S. , Mexico, South America and Canada
- All major airlines fly into our two international airports. Liberia & San Jose
- Friendly people. Costa Rica is listed as one of the happiest places on earth.
- Lower prices for family vacation packages. (Compare to other near-by destinations)
- Activities. Plenty of activities for every member of the family
- Accommodations to fit every size, interest & budget:LEARN MORE
- Self drive, non-private, drop off, private, escorted tours and complete “start to finish” & honeymoon packages available
- Safe, low crime rate, no army (abolished in 1948) Costa Rica is not angry with anyone.
- More to do and see. No island fever here. It will take you years to see and do everything in Costa Rica.
- Last but by no means least. Bill Beard’s has been introducing travelers to Costa Rica since 1970. We can put your custom packages together in “under and hour” (it would probably take you months to do the same) and we don’t charge for our service.
Frequently asked questions at Bill Beard’s: LEARN MORE
Bill Beard’s Operates 112 Soft, Medium & Extreme Adventure Tours Throughout Costa Rica that may be added to any vacation package.: LEARN MORE
Our Reservation Office Is Located In La Fortuna, Costa Rica In The Shadow Of Arenal Volcano, behind the Catholic Church, Near The World Famous Hot Springs.
For Reservations & Information
Contact Our Office At 877 853-0538 or 954 453-5044 M – Sat., 9 – 9 ET
Sign up for our Latest Newsletter & Adventure Travel Deals
Sublimely beautiful Costa Rica has something for everyone. The treats range from exciting adventure to leisurely relaxation, and everything in between that we can add to your vacation package. Furthermore, tourists can sample the laid-back national lifestyle that ticos (the name the Costa Ricans call themselves) refer to as ‘Pura Vida’ – ‘pure life’: no stress, no hassle. All this, combined with unsurpassed natural beauty and a developed and accommodating tourist industry, makes Costa Rica a wonderful place to visit and vacation.
Our agents can set up the all inclusive or al a carte vacation package and itinerary you want throughout the country. There is no charge for our service and we’ll save you money and lots of time and you’ll get the vacation you want.
IMPORTANT NOTE – Please be advised that every reasonable effort has been made to keep all prices up to date and free of errors or omissions. Prices and policies from our vendors and the Costa Rican government are subject to change without notice. Invoices will be issued at the time of booking to confirm all final rates and offers.