Group Dive Packages
Traveling with a group to Costa Rica could not be easier! Bill Beard Costa Rica is a recognized and trusted name in the scuba diving industry. Our staff have decades of experience diving and traveling in Costa Rica. We will handle each step of the process and remove the hassle of arranging your scuba diving vacation so you can get back to the important part – Diving!
The unique and tropical landscapes of Costa Ricas offer fabulous marine life encounters and a wealth of wildlife found nowhere else on earth. Diving is offered year-round in the Gulf of Papagayo which offers some of the Pacific Ocean’s most interesting marine diversity. The plankton-rich waters are home to numerous species from white tip reef sharks, harlequin clown shrimp, seahorses, and octopus to schooling eagle rays, the giant Pacific manta rays, or the Bull sharks at Bat Islands.
Arrange Your Group Dive Package in 3 Easy Steps
- Choose a group dive package.
- Select a dive resort.
- Send us your inquiry and we'll get right back to you with availability to get your group booked!
Trip Code: BBCR7-01G2
Rate per adult from*
7 Nights | 10 Dives
Costa Rica is fast becoming a hot spot scuba diving destination, particularly along its Pacific shores. From enticing shark encounters to run ins with giant Manta Rays, Costa Rica’s volcanic pinnacles are filled with pelagic.
- Dive Guanacaste reef sharks, turtles, sea horses, eels, octopus and massive schools of tropical fish.
- Easy to add additional dive days or tanks, upgraded dives or night dives
- Fill your day with four thrilling topside adrenaline challenges
- Fly through the treetops and across the Rio Blanco Canyon Tube the Rio Negro and Relax in the natural volcanic hot springs
Trip Code: BBCR7-03G
Rate per adult from*
7 Nights | 6 Dives
Get to know the beauty and biodiversity of Costa Rica by land and sea on this great combo package. Dive Costa Rica’s volcanic pinnacles brimming with pelagic life from sharks to run ins with giant Manta Rays.
- Dive Guanacaste: Explore rock pinnacles filled with reef sharks, turtles, sea horses, eels, octopi and enormous schools of fish
- Stop at the at a private reserve for a rainforest sloth and Frog tour in route to Arenal
- Relax in lavish spas and naturally heated volcanic hot springs at the Arenal Volcano
- Your Vacation; Your Choice – Choice of tour in Arenal Tropical Whitewater Rafting or Rainforest Waterfall Hike